Klarna is a Swedish payment service provider that helps you buy what you want now and pay for it later. Smooth, right? With over 60 million happy customers shopping with more than 100,000 online retailers – it’s safe to say they’re pretty good at what they do.
When shopping with us you can now pay the way you want with Klarna. It’s up to you whether you prefer to pay right away, pay later or pay over time.
Please remember to spend responsibly – splitting payments can encourage further spending and cause debt.
1. Fill your basket with new stuff
2. Choose Your Billing Address. Please remember that for Klarna payments the billing and delivery address have to be the same.
3. Checkout with Klarna and choose the payment option that suits you
4. There will also be a soft credit check on application to determine if you are eligible for this payment method. These do not impact your credit file, at application or if a payment is missed or late.
5. Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay and you can your orders and payments in the Klarna app.
Simply hit ‘Pay Later’ when you checkout and don’t worry, there’s no pesky passwords to remember. Simply try them on, look good – no sweat – Klarna will email you reminding you to pay up 30 days after shipping.
Not making your payment on time could affect your ability to use Klarna in the future. Debt collection agencies are used as a last resort. You must be 18+ and a UK resident to be eligible for this credit offer.
Pay in 3
All you have to do is select ‘Pay in 3’ at the checkout and the first installment will be taken when your order is confirmed. No interest, no hassle. Easy, right? To check your eligibility, Klarna will perform a soft search with a credit reference agency – this will not affect your credit score but failure to pay on time could result in debt collection agencies.
How do I manage my account?
You can review your latest Klarna invoices at your leisure by logging onto klarna.com.
Am I eligible/will I be accepted?
You must be at least 18 years old to use Klarna payment services and they’re offered subject to your financial circumstances. Klarna uses a ‘soft credit search’ to assess who is eligible, but don’t worry, this doesn’t affect your credit rating.
When do I have to pay?
You’ll receive an email with payment instructions 2 days after your order is confirmed, depending on your chosen method. We’ll also send a little reminder a couple days before payment is due.