We've got you covered!
No matter how careful you are, accidents can happen - so why not be prepared? You can add a care plan anytime from when you place your order up until the day of your delivery. If you would like to enjoy the next 5 years worry-free, just add a care plan to your order at the checkout or contact us to add it on.
Why we use Castelan
Award winning leaders in Furniture Care, Insurance and customer satisfaction.
Used by many of the country's major retailers and manufacturers. Castelan delivers a high quality, efficient and professional solution.
All of our 5 Year Platinum Care Plans include a £50 cleaning kit for you to keep your sofa refreshed, however, if there's an accident you can't clean, then your plan will take care of it.
The price is dependent on the cost of your order excluding delivery charge, this will be automatically worked out in the checkout to ensure you get the right level of cover.
Here is a breakdown of our care plan costs, don't forget that all of our 5 Year protection plans include a £50 cleaning kit.
1. Get in touch
Simply go online or pick up the phone. All we ask is that you help identify the problem.
Castelan will talk you through the next steps, which may include sending out An expert furniture technician or a cleaning specialist to repair the damage or remove the stain.
3. Replacement sofa
If the damage can't be repaired, Castelan will source new parts for you. And if new parts aren't available, you'll receive a brand new replacement.
Cancellations & returns
If you cancel or return your sofa and haven't made a claim, we will cancel your policy and you will be refunded in full. You can also cancel your policy within 14 days from receipt of Certificate of Insurance (which will be sent to you shortly after your sofa has been delivered).
You will receive your Certificate of insurance by email & any other documents a few days after your delivery, keep these as you will need them to make a claim.
You will receive your cleaning kit on the day of delivery.
You can claim as many times as you need to over 5 years (the length of the policy) up to your indemnity value (the price of your furniture).
There is no excess and you'll have cover for parts, labour and replacement items up to the indemnity value of your policy.
You only pay a one-off fee and there are no annual renewal charges.
The cleaning kit is ideal for emergency cleaning and removal of stains from fabric around your home. The cleaning kit includes the following products:
1. Textile Cleaner - a very efficient cleaner for general soiling, perspiration and fatty stains.
2. Resistant Stain Cleaner - a product designed for cleaning resistant stains like marker, ballpoint pen, lipstick, make-up products, shoe polish and wax.
3. 2 x Textile cleaning cloth and a sponge Please read the instructions on the bottles carefully before using the products.
1. Cream Cleaner - is a product which will assist you in repelling stains and soiling on your leather. At the same time it keeps your leather soft. Apply it with a soft cloth.
2. Leather Soft Cleaner - is a water-based cleaner that can be used on all leather types. It is a mild cleaner that will not affect the leather's original properties or finish.
3. Ink Away Ink Remover - works well for removing ink, lipstick, pen marks. Do not use on Nubuck and Suede.
4. 2 x Textile cleaning cloth and a sponge Please read the instructions on the bottles carefully before using the products.
Administrator & insurer
Policies are arranged and administered by Castelan Limited. Information on the insurer can be found on their website. Castelan Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (formerly the Financial Services Authority).